Introduction ʰᶤ ᶤᵗˢ ˢᵗᵉᵖʰᵃᶰᵒ

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Nebula

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Lite
Hey! For all of you from the communities of the past, whether its Moat or SGM, you all have known me by a couple of names;
Dark Space (Cringy I know)
Stephano (good old Fitz days)
and now;
Nebula

I have grown to love this community of friends and actually have gotten so close to so many of you (you know who you are, I ain't about to tag you all.)
I have been here since late 2017? I believe? early 2018? nevertheless I have met and bonded with this community time and time, again and again. It has grown into something I love and want to continue loving, from the insane ARG's and jokes lathered about the servers and community about each other, its really formed into a home for me.

This time around, I am not going to let it go.

I know that the majority of you will know what has happened with me lately, and I am so glad you all have understood and have stood by my side while also scolding me for my wrongdoings and my immaturity. I thank you for that.

Now I know, not everyone here knows me, and while it can be scary, or your definitely not interested - I'd like to meet all of you.

By all means, I am not a serious person, you could easily ask Helix or Opal about that.

I often am either playing Overwatch, with my HTC Vive (soon to be Valve Index) and drawing.
I will be making more posts here and getting even further involved with the community when it comes to being the right time to do so.

I do hope I can get close to everyone here, and keep on making those hilarious and amazing memories with you all.

“Taking a new step…is what people fear most.”

See ya around,

Nebula

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Lite
heckin nerd >:O

Nice to meet you! I look forward to seeing you on the servers :)
ah yes my admin, thank you for the love and care <3

Wassup ;) Don't know if I knew you but nice to meet you! Hope to see you around some time. :)
I am pretty sure I met you somewhere ^^ your name sounds very familiar, hopefully we hang out and have some bloody fun on the servers >:D

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
I'm kind of grave digging here but seeing as I've spent time alongside of you in the servers for the better part of the past week....hello! You are very nice and you have a great personality from what I can see. I dont know the troubles of your past, but just keep swimming! :x3:

Reactions: Nebula

Zyp

Veteran Member
#nebnoob

Nebula

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Lite
I'm kind of grave digging here but seeing as I've spent time alongside of you in the servers for the better part of the past week....hello! You are very nice and you have a great personality from what I can see. I dont know the troubles of your past, but just keep swimming! :x3:
Thank you! I've loved every minute of interaction I've had with you, you're a very cool person and can't wait to continue making memories!

no u