10k CC giveaway / Steam Game giveaway

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
time to giveaway stuff again

up for grabs this time;

10k Crescent Cash or $60 Steam game(s)

just like last time, this CC will not be physical CC, instead it will be 10k CC equivalency in items/rank(s). so you will tell me how you would like to spend your CC, and i will gift it to you. if you want to gift some to other people, that's fine too! bear in mind, you need to have a linked forum account to your steam account if you want ranks or any boosts.

or you can pick from the steam reward, in which i'll gift you $60 worth of games/dlcs/etc of your choosing.

all you need to enter is posting your greatest gaming achievement. it doesn't have to be an actual achievement like a steam or xbox achievement, it can be something you chose as a goal for your game like collecting 500,000 material or something. all it has to be is something you're most proud of doing in some game. you can only enter once.

ideally you post your achievement with proof, but i wont penalize you for not having proof.

ill pull the winner randomly october 31st, at 700pm pst.

all rules are subject to change at a moments notice. not that i intend for it to happen, but just in case. :)

PolarStar

Just a sad weeb.
Crescent Infinity
I think my biggest gaming achivement is also one of my biggest sentimental value memory of my father.
My father made me what I am today, a gamer 😎.

He died when I was 7 years old and we used to play all kind of games together. Before passing away, I promised him to beat Donkey Kong Country without dying because that was his favorite videogame ever. Since his passing, all I ever did was play DKC and try to beat it without dying, 6 months later I did it.

Probably right now I can be capable of repeating it and do so much more, but that achivement and my father will always be in my heart. Godspeed to you, old man.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
Mine would be meeting the real garry in Garry's Mod. I always thought that it was as crazy achievement and that it would never happen until it did.
1601775645019.png

Goose

Admin
Crescent Plus
Completing the original Spyro trilogy 100% and doing the same with the reignited version. Spyro will always be my first true completion and my number one game of all time.

#BringBackSpyro

Demon

Certified Gamer
Crescent Infinity
In my first Stellaris playthrough, I completely took over the galaxy. I vassalized and integrated every single other empire. It was without mods and without the use of console commands, and was using default settings except max hyperlanes and max galaxy size. I'm the United Nations of Earth, and since the Menjeti Union and Lahtrepian Nation are also blue it means they are my vassals. All of my other vassals were already integrated (their empire becomes mine and their governing body is dissolved).

Also one other thing I preordered Fortnite and played it before it was cool, before the battle royale even existed.

Another amazing gaming achievement I have is getting my staff application for moat.gg denied back in the day.

Last edited:

UhOhStinky

Crescent Infinity
Proving that I'm a real G rinder by having a years worth of time on Ark Survival evolved. Yep I was a no life grinder lol. Just check the steam profile if u don't believe me.Capture.PNG

• Dislike
Reactions: Mist

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Got every Legendary weapon which will soon be lvl 50, have every legendary model (as of current state)

Won like £1k in CS:GO Prize money over a couple of years with my mates.

Reaching round 55 on zombies during a crescent staff meeting due to opal taking 5 hours

• Dislike
Reactions: plague doctor

Mist

Crescent Infinity
I got the highest level+highest prestige in every black ops, and completed every assassins creed since black flag till the latest one on playstation

• Wow
Reactions: Siddo

NotGud

bad at video game
Crescent Plus
100%'d all mainline dark souls games on pc
no sotfs or remastered but those dont count
cheev.png

• Love
Reactions: Siddo

ErionDelta

Salad Cat · 24 · From New York
Crescent Ultra
all you need to enter is posting your greatest gaming achievement. it doesn't have to be an actual achievement like a steam or xbox achievement, it can be something you chose as a goal for your game like collecting 500,000 material or something. all it has to be is something you're most proud of doing in some game. you can only enter once.

ideally you post your achievement with proof, but i wont penalize you for not having proof.

Well. I mean, I have over 3k hours in Warframe.
1601844382832.png1601844401819.png

I also have an achievement that only 1.9% of all Warframe players have.

:duck:

Certified: "Worst TTT Player of 2020"
Crescent Plus
became god as mercenary in ror2 and killed the twisted scav in like 2 seconds on monsoon, but it's ror2 so i dont know how much of an achievement that is.

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
I'm a filthy casual.

My 'greatest achievement' was beating all Dark Souls games, as well as Demon's Souls, from start to finish (incl. DLC content) without any NPC or player summoning.

Reactions: Mist

Baker

Dazed & Confused
Crescent Plus
Harvesting the underwear from 802 virtual japanese schoolgirls so I could 100% Montaro.

Attachments

• pants.JPG
    pants.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: TheSpookenDoot