Denied +5 more rounds every map

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byleth

Suggesting because I realized that the round ends faster + fun rounds + slow loading can end a match faster in every map rotation. I hope this can resolve it :3

Reactions: MisterWhy

Zyp

Veteran Member
-1 6 rounds is pretty good

Paradox

The Reaper
Crescent Plus
11 rounds you say? Blasphemy I say! 6-8 is the sweet spot if I do say so myself. (Don’t ask)

Agent A

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Neutral. I can see where you're coming from.
However, there's ability to vote for the map again.
If anything, I would suggest that if the map gets voted again, it just extends it instead of loading the same map again.

salisian

Crescent Plus
I think 2 more rounds would feel about right, and probably cut down on the re-voting.

Except for crummycradle. This server is obsessed with that godawful map for some unknown reason.

GioGio

Shining Justice
Crescent Plus
I think 7 is fine myself. Although the rtv limit should be lowered since currently not having a rank usually means you can't successfully rtv a dogshit map like the huge hotel one.

Carned

✘o ✘o
Crescent Plus
Absolutely not, it already sucks having the play the same 4 maps over and over.

Reactions: Zyp

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Plus
-1. It's a decent suggestion, and maybe 1 round more per map - no more than two - per rotation is fine.
Personally, I'm enjoying the balance between action and new maps (read: one of the other three that gets played) that we currently have. I don't think we need more rounds per map.

Opalium

Stay awesome
Indeed, adding more rounds will just make things feel repetitive. If you really want to play more, you can vote for the map again.

Thanks for suggesting.

Reactions: Zyp
Status
Not open for further replies.