Map A Big Inclusive Map List

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

STAESH

Currently, there are 5 maps being played over and over, once a map is played, especially if its voted for again, it should be put on a longer cooldown than it is currently. Additionally we should remove the Minecraft variants of the maps that we already have, original Minecraft maps are nice, but there is no need to have the reskin of a map we already have, as what often happens is: Dolls, Dolls re-voted, Minecraft dolls, Minecraft dolls re-voted, in a never-ending vicious cycle. If you are an older TTT player like myself, you have been playing these maps for years and for good reason, they are well made, but that doesn't excuse the fact that playing the same thing over and over is incredibly tedious.

So, here are a list of popular and well made and liked maps that could add that extra spice to the pool while allowing for us a bit of rest from the same 3 over and over (I'm looking at you dolls, crummy, inno motel)

ttt_summermansion_b3

ttt_mw2_rust

ttt_amsterville

ttt_wintermansion_beta2

ttt_stadium

ttt_xmas_lodge

ttt_mcdonalds_mds_v2

ttt_waterworld

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
map lock is for like 5 maps i think, should be a few maps longer tbh to avoid repetitiveness

Reactions: STAESH

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
map lock is for like 5 maps i think, should be a few maps longer tbh to avoid repetitiveness
I would like to see a map lock for 7-10 maps and remove the replay button. I am tired of seeing the same maps, they just don't offer that unique of an experience.

+1
I definitely would like waterworld added.

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
I would like to see a map lock for 7-10 maps and remove the replay button. I am tired of seeing the same maps, they just don't offer that unique of an experience.

+1
I definitely would like waterworld added.
it has been increased to 8 by veri

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
How recently? It seems like we still just have 6 maps in the map cycle. Maybe if there were more maps then the diversity would be better since the odds of seeing a map would be lower in the vote screen.

Reactions: Torbjörn