A Hjonking Good Giveaway

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

Admin
Crescent Plus
Greeting Crescentians
Welcome to the Hjonking Good Giveaway, hosted by yours truly. I decided to do a little something to give back to the people who make CTTT great, by not allowing them to participate in this giveaway! This giveaway is for the regular joes only. (Any Non-Staff)

Three winners will be randomly selected by those who complete the criteria and will receive rewards:

Whats being given away?

Grand Prize: Crescent Lite + 1 Month of Crescent Infinity
2nd and 3rd: Crescent Lite

It might not be much, but hey, free is free! Speaking of free, you only have to do one thing to enter this giveaway.

Complete your Monthlies for July!

Yes, that's right, those monthlies you love so so much. Only those who complete all 3 monthlies will be eligible for this giveaway.
This giveaway is for the loyal members of CTTT, and only those who put the effort in deserve a chance at this.

How to join the Giveaway?

Once completed, you can post a screenshot in this thread with the shown monthlies completed, and if everything checks out, you are set!
On the last day of the month, I will throw everyone who is eligible into an (online) pot and draw the 3 names.

Wait, I already have Clite, can I still join?

Absolutely! If you win one of the prizes but already own the rank, you will receive the cost of that rank in CC.
And no, you cannot take the CC over the rank, that's not how this rodeo works.

Misc. Details

If you have any further questions, you can message them to me on Discord or on website via Goose @Goose

Any non-screenshots/discussions in this channel will be deleted to keep things organized for those who join.
Bring the discussions to Discord or another area if you wish to discuss the giveaway further.

Reactions: Sindre

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
hello i enter if nobody enters i cant take screenshots sorry im very poor

Status
Not open for further replies.