Introduction A new home?

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Osmium

Hey everyone!

I was a bit hesitant on joining. As you know, don't rush head first into things. I actually starting to balance my work and life a bit more now. I was putting in like 60 hours a week for work. Finally stand up to my bosses that I won't do over-time no more. I hope you guys will welcome me in this small community. I believe I need a home to stay in. I'm not as active as I once was but always more fun to enjoy what we have at the moment.

Oh boy, where to start...hmmm my name is Osmium why? It's has a tint color of blue and I really love BLUE. I am a software developer contractor for Health care company. Developing bleeding edge software for the health care industry. It's brutal but pays well. You can sometimes find me on Scotty stream. TTT is fun but I think I lost all skills and rule set. I still love playing minecraft but right now Feed the beast is going through quite the change and hopefully they can succeed without Twitch.

Oh noes! Someone guessed it right :)

Good luck :)
Osmium

Last edited:
Reactions: Floof and Sephy

Zax

Crescent Lite
Welcome to "10x better than moat TTT" Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: MemeDaddy

Pups

This is a name I recognise. A bit vague yes, but I definitely do recognise. Welcome to the servers! ^^