Other A wholehearted group of suggestions

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Infinity

Lurker
Crescent Plus
i am writing this from what ive found on the server sorry if i repeat anything, if you want to add something feel free to idrc

anyways
1. when using the quick switch menu the guns lose their color and special effects until you equip them
2. legendary gun effects look like piss shit, you turn someone blue and you turn someone yellow, you have to add more style to them, like i understand the yellow is like midas touch but it looks like someone froze them in piss.
3. as it is right now the skins need to be optimized to the server, for example the "wings" skin looks like someone busted a fat nut all over the stock of the aug.
4. you should be able to bind the open inventory key to something other than f3, its a little annoying cause im so used to using i or e to open an inventory
5. have a disable pop-up for events next time
6. fix hit-boxes pepega clap
7. sticking to cs:go skins is fun and there are alot but you have a whole community who is willing to help, maybe use the community to make some custom designed skins that are unique to crescent
8. add more talents pepega
9. make cosmetics more customizable with the idea of being able to move it on your head to fit it better or make it look funny etc, like changing x,y,z cords.
10. here is an idea to further depthen the economy, its kinda werid but have you thought about limited edition crates,skins, items? like for example you have a monthy crate, or a pop sale of a special crate, that way a more diverse economy can form, and using the other idea of player submitted skins like cs:go sorta does.
11. maybe add laser sights?
12. i know the donater shop is coming and people are anxiously waiting to shell out some crescent coins, but, like a previous server *cough moat cough* the donater shop really fucked the economy with how it set up. someone told me that yours involves ranks and i think thats a good idea but maybe include a monthy reward pack, like for example lets say you buy the $25 dollar rank, every month you can claim a reward pack that contains a precious crate, a precious cosmetic crate and like 100 shards. something like that.
im sorry if some of these suggestions were said by opal im just bein a pepega brain and speaking my mind
luv u all

Zax

Crescent Plus
I like the last one :) Pepega

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
4. you should be able to bind the open inventory key to something other than f3, its a little annoying cause im so used to using i or e to open an inventory
You should be able to do this already. Just bind gm_showspare1 to whichever key you want in console:
bind key gm_showspare1, e.g. bind i gm_showspare1
I haven't tried myself since I'm used to having gmod stores and similar menus open on F3.

Make sure you don't have anything bound to i that you might need to rebind first though (key_listboundkeys in console)

EDIT: see Torbjörn's words of wisdom below.

Last edited:

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
You should be able to do this already. Just bind gm_showspare1 to whichever key you want in console:
I haven't tried myself since I'm used to having gmod stores and similar menus open on F3.

Make sure you don't have anything bound to i that you might need to rebind first though (key_listboundkeys in console)
It's "chub_open" to open the inventory, I couldn't get the gm_showspare1 to do anything but "chub_open" definitely works.

Reactions: Siddo

mae

Crescent Plus

EDIT: see Torbjörn's words of wisdom below.
It's "chub_open" to open the inventory, I couldn't get the gm_showspare1 to do anything but "chub_open" definitely works.
While "chub_open" works, it doesn't let you close the inventory by pressing the bound button. Also there's currently no way to unbind the inventory from F3 as far as I know, which is another problem