Other Achievements

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Many many, many achievements. I'm talking about in the hundreds range, easy achievements, medium achievements, impossible ones. A goal that can last for months and up to years. Stuff like win your (1/100/500/1000/5000) traitor round. Just hundreds of these and an easy way to keep track of your own. You wouldn't need a reward system for this could just be for show and to brag about. Maybe a leaderboard on the forums of who has the most achievment points and to check your own.

IDEAS:

15 kills in one round
Win every round in a map
Get 200 kills with every gun
Kill 8 people with one c4
Get 10,000 kills
[Something extremely hard that the first person to get would be worshipped: get 100,000 kills

These are examples of some hard ones, there would also be easy ones to start off but you get the idea.

This is sort of like a side quest or some people may just try to be the first to catch em' all.

Could be 4 ratings that appear as stars
Easy ☆
Medium ☆☆
Difficult ☆☆☆
Impossible ☆☆☆☆

hard+ achievments could show up in chat with an epic message

• Funny
Reactions: MiGGo and veri

veri

Developer
I like some of the ideas you have here. This is definitely something we want to add a little later on. We'll have to wait for things to settle down before we can start on new projects, though.

Reactions: Silly

xoxo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
You'll have to make some of your suggestions more feasible because I do not like to rely on RNG to make things happen, considering crescent's weapon is more slower paced than your usual inventory servers.

Example from your suggestion:
15 kills in one round

Reactions: Silly

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
You'll have to make some of your suggestions more feasible because I do not like to rely on RNG to make things happen, considering crescent's weapon is more slower paced than your usual inventory servers.

Example from your suggestion:
I know these seem extremely hard and therefor could be put into the "impossible" cat but im talking about hundreds of achievements and so these could only make up a few that only the most diehard players would get.

• Funny
Reactions: MiGGo