Other Add ability to disable cosmetics.

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
What the title said since "Cosmetics don't have any effect on hitreg or hitboxes. They're purely client-sided."

RickBOT

Banned
Banned
Crescent Plus
for the love of god please let me disable the giant meshes on peoples heads, i literally cant use snipers anymore

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
I think this would be a good addition but would completely devalue all cosmetics that would be affected by this. Ideally hit boxes just need to be fixed so regardless of skin the hit boxes are fair.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zyp

RickBOT

Banned
Banned
Crescent Plus
I think this would be a good addition but would completely devalue all cosmetics that would be affected by this. Ideally hit boxes just need to be fixed so regardless of skin the hit boxes are fair.
...no? players can still see their own cosmetics, and most people wont care if they are enabled or disabled, so will just leave it on enabled. hitboxes are not changed by cosmetics either, i dont mean playermodels, i mean like the witch hat, pumpkin head, skull, etc.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
...no? players can still see their own cosmetics, and most people wont care if they are enabled or disabled, so will just leave it on enabled. hitboxes are not changed by cosmetics either, i dont mean playermodels, i mean like the witch hat, pumpkin head, skull, etc.
I see what you are talking about now, either way this would be a great addition. The witch hat especially has had me miss several shots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.