Accepted Al's Toy Barn Car

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
Please remove it or fix the hitboxes for the players inside. As it is currently, you have to hit a very specific spot on the car to damage the riders, which combined with the fact that the car is moving, it's near fucking impossible to do so.

I know some people are gonna come in here and say "well just use a flare gun or gauss lol". Well, what if I don't have the credits for those? Why should I have to spend a credit because you're abusing a map bug and making your hitbox tinier than my pp in a swimming pool? It's obnoxious trying to deal with the three innos that get in the car when you're a T.

Reactions: Teamgun

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
There's like 20 flaregun spawns on the map though it doesn't cost you a credit

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
There's like 20 flaregun spawns on the map though it doesn't cost you a credit
I tried flare guns earlier, they have an extremely interesting hitbox as well. My point still stands: the hitboxes shouldn't be this fucked. It makes it completely unfun to be a traitor on that map, and it causes a shit ton of delay.

Reactions: Teamgun

Bob

Grenades, flareguns, and gauss can pretty consistently get the driver killed or at least forced out of the car. + we have a good amount of staff members to deal with people that do delay so I don't think it's necessary to remove one of the main aspects of the most fun map currently on the server.

Delaying has always been possible as there are ways to fly into spots where you can't be shot or seen in every map so I don't see how this is really much of an issue.

• Dislike
Reactions: D3F4ULT and Teamgun

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Lite
the hitboxes need to be fixed in general bruv

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
so I don't think it's necessary to remove one of the main aspects of the most fun map currently on the server.
If opal/veri can fix the hitboxes then I don't mind it being there, but if they can't then I think it should be removed.

Teamgun

:)
Crescent Ultra
+1 +1 +1 ive said multiple times already that you shouldnt have to rely on anything else but your primary/secondary to kill someone out in the open like that and also ive seen a lot people abuse the broken hitbox to kill traitors/win fun rounds

also most staff members generally don't do shit about people abusing the car for the epic funny moments until its like 3 minutes in and everyone is bored out of their mind but its ok cause its funny

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
please opal this is all i want for christmas

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Lite
b u m p
the car still requires you to use a gauss/flaregun to reliably kill anyone inside of it, causing massive delay and headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.