Other Area of Denial Equipment

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
I think of area denial as either something you use to make an escape or to hold a choke point.

In terms of making an escape, the best way to do that is with an incend.

In terms of holding a choke point, I think a turret might be really clunky for a fast gamemode like ttt if it's manual. It could be automatic, like the t traps on ttt bank, but that would be really hard to balance, either being really overpowered or really useless. Could be cool if done properly, but I don't see a realistic way to do that.

Pierce is intended to be used to hold choke points like this. Set up in a t room or behind a window, and you are limited in terms of movement and what you can shoot at, but you have the advantage over anyone who steps into your line of sight.

I think multiple betties would get the job done, but I'm not a huge fan of encouraging people to just spam betties. I'd rather see other options.

Aside from all that, I think that most forms of area denial are useful to all teams, and should be on traits/mods/grenades, with a few more powerful exceptions like pierce and betties for credits.