Accepted Better hitreg and a drop list in discord

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr0st

Lurker
Custom Hitreg
Right now the hitreg is kinda bad. Every other gun fight i get into it doesn't register half my bullets and make the gunfight frustrating.
Making a better custom hitreg like moat custom hitreg is night and day.

Drop list for purple rarity and up in discord
A channel where someone drops a high Trier gun it will automatically put it in that discord channel.
Now I know both these features are from moat.gg but I honestly think that these feature can extremely benefit crescent

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I definitely agree with the hit registration, I have definitely encountered issues with the hit boxes.

As for the drops in chat, I think that would be a great idea. I think this could be done easily with OpalBot @OpalBot and would be a nice addition. However, I think it might need its own channel or it would just be unnecessary clutter.

MisterWhy

+1 Hitreg definitely needs fixed up a bit/models. Discord Drop list was a thing on moat.gg and was very cool and helpful, I'd suggest either having opalbot do it or creating a seperate bot for it, seperate bot is probably a better option.

Elvis

Its a bit crazy to see people still complaining about hitreg or hitboxes when ive never really had a problem with it. Is it possible its just lag client side? I always played on my local servers in the past (east servers) and never ever had a problem with it except for obviously broken player models or such

• Dislike
Reactions: MisterWhy
Status
Not open for further replies.