Accepted Bloodlusting Nerf

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Bloodlusting is probably the strongest trait right now, as when paired with extended mags, you can pretty much fire indefinitely. At 25%, it was way to weak. At 50%, it's far too strong. I think rather than going back and forth with the numbers, a good fix for this would be to have the added ammo pull from your reserves. This would mean that pairing bloodlust with extended mags is vulnerable to running out of ammo. The best way to offset this would be to use capacity, which would be at the cost of extended mags. It's a nerf either way, but wouldn't put bloodlust back into the ground like it was at 25%, and it gives some love to capacity.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Nerfing bloodlusting will just make it worse than efficiency then everyone will cry out for efficiency to be nerfed?

25% would make it p much not used and then the desired trait would be moved to something else, then people will cry for that to be nerfed as its the best by far again. Make it do 50% of the ammo you use every couple of kills or so, else you are just nerfing it to the ground aka making it unusable and then a trait that is v much already like it just be better.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
I'm not suggesting moving it back to 25%, I'm suggesting having it reload 50% from reserves instead of from thin air.

Reactions: Mist

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I think we should focus on making other traits more viable than gutting existing traits.

If you want capacity to be more viable it should make you start with a larger percentage of reserve ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.