Accepted bomb rush suggestions

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
i got 2 suggestions for bomb rush

1. the guy holding the bomb should get a boost in movement speed, having the same amount of movement speed as everyone else you wont be able to give the bomb away to others when you are pursuing them

2. depending on how many people are online increase the amount of people who get the bomb, e.g. at 15 player count, 2 bombers; at 25 player count, 3 bombers

D3F4ULT

Crescent Plus
+1 bomb rush fun but its basically rng based no way to know who will get it(obvious) but pass it is near impossible

Zax

Crescent Plus
I'm pretty sure #2 is already a thing, but +1 for number 1

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
Yeah, some tweaks definitely should be made. Also, I’m not sure if it is just me but the audio it plays when you explode is rather loud and annoying. I get that it’s an explosion but my ears should explode just because I explode in game.

Nukes

Crescent Plus
i feel like the bomb holder kindof almost has no control over if they can get rid of it or not.. is there a range limit to throwing it ? or just if u can stay aimed on someone for long enough ? what are the details back of the house wise for the mechanics of bomb rush ? almost feels like i have to be within two feet of someone to throw it to them Opalium @Opalium

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
i feel like the bomb holder kindof almost has no control over if they can get rid of it or not.. is there a range limit to throwing it ? or just if u can stay aimed on someone for long enough ? what are the details back of the house wise for the mechanics of bomb rush ? almost feels like i have to be within two feet of someone to throw it to them Opalium @Opalium
Nothing unusual, really. Passing the bomb requires you to be in melee range (about twice the range of a crowbar hit) and there is a one second delay between attempt. That's all.

Reactions: Nukes

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
Perhaps you could hard disable crouchjumping during bomb rush rounds? Jump crouching is an almost surefire way of ensuring the bomb carrier can't pass to you because of how your hitbox moves while crouch jumping.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
Someone earlier today had a great suggestion. Basically you would be able to throw the bomb to give you extra range with the catch being, if you miss you instantly die. I'm not sure how much fun it would be but it would be great in scenarios where you're close but just barely out of range to melee.

(I don't remember who said it otherwise I'd give credit where credit is due.)

Status
Not open for further replies.