Discord Boosting Posts

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Demon

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
A lot of the posts on the forums that are great get ignored because of a lack of attention. It would be cool if there were a way to boost these maybe though something like staff seeing an idea that they think is exceptionally good. There could be a channel on the discord or something like that that would give these posts more attention that they need to be implemented into the game.

TheSpookenDoot

Veteran Member
Crescent Infinity
Problem is low activity on the forums. I doubt many users are even aware of the sub-categories. If you're talking about the audio submissions it's probably our fault for posting so many at once 😅😅 no one wants to read all that. I mean have you read all of mine? Pretty sure I checked all of yours because they came after I started watching the Audio category, but I definitely haven't gone through all of them. Staff picks could be really biased too.

Maybe more events like the Halloween name contest could raise forum activity. I've seen Opal comment that they're waiting to see more opinions from the community on many of the suggestions, but that'd require the community to come participate.

Reactions: Demon

TheSpookenDoot

Veteran Member
Crescent Infinity
Here's an idea: Patch Priority Suggestion Tournament

Just make a massive poll of every suggestion that's worth considering and community members can vote on any number of suggestions they like. Top 16 go into a 1v1 elimination bracket where the champion suggestion gets implementation priority into a patch soon to come (not necessarily the very next patch). Getting eliminated or not making it into the top 16 doesn't mean your suggestion will never get implemented though. The goal is to get community opinions on suggestions.

• Wow

Baker

Dazed & Confused
Crescent Plus
As someone who recently started using the forums, I'd like to see more people come and share their ideas to help make the servers better and more fun and all that. I like lurking through some of the posts sometimes and I've noticed that a lot of the posts made here are all made by the same few people. I think it's mainly a problem that people aren't using the forums. As TheDrunkenMagi mentioned, if events like the Halloween name contest were to become a more frequent thing, it could potentially boost the amount of activity the forums get. I've noticed users posting on that Halloween name contest thread that I've never seen posting anywhere else on the forums. People know that the forums exist, but they aren't using it. There are a lot of good ideas that go unnoticed here because nobody's using the forums unless there's a contest and prize involved. In any case, I thought about adding a discord channel where users could post a link to a discussion post that either they made or found and see what other people think about it, since the discord seems to get attention from more people.

TheSpookenDoot

Veteran Member
Crescent Infinity
Made a user created channel on the discord called forum-promotions, to promote forum threads. Might help out this issue somewhat.