Accepted Bring back passive xp gain

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Leveling right now feels so much worse than before. Requiring a kill to get any xp, and then only getting xp for the gun you got a kill with, is really bad. I don't think passive xp gain is a bad thing, the old system still encouraged getting kills because they provide more xp.

I think xp gain should go back to the way it was before; a little xp for losing, a decent amount for winning, and some for each kill. Though if you guys really dislike it, at least make it so that all your weapons get xp instead of just one, and you get xp for valid damage instead of a valid kill.

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
huge +1

i cant level my smokes.

as it stands right now, if there are 4 traitors in a 20 person server, a maximum of 4 people can get xp if the traitors dont kill anyone and if all traitor kills are spread out. and the maximum of people who can get xp in that situation are only 8 people, 4 traitors getting a kill and 4 individual innos killing 1 traitor. more than half of that 20 person server doesn't get xp, that's pretty messed up.

zeccep

:)
Crescent Infinity
Right now leveling weapons to 50 is way more of a drag than it was before. Yeah, lvl 50 requires way less experience than before but the amount of xp you get is also much, MUCH less. Not to mention that some things are straight up impossible to level up now.

Also not sure if a bug or not but when i was playing yesterday i got 150 essence from leveling up a lvl 50 weapon and 100 essence from a lvl 20 weapon meaning that going past lvl 50 is basically pointless for the extra effort you have to put in. I'm not sure how people are supposed to get over 1000 essence without having to work days for it. And then using those days just to get an extra daily crate? No thanks.

I don't see why the old system needed such a downgrade when leveling weapons was already painful before.

edit: just played with a lvl 1 ak for about 4 hours and it got to lvl 11, every gun has just been defaulted to prestige pace but now you cant even level stuff on the side

+1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.