Weapon Buff incends

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Infinity
You can run through an incend and take ~20 damage.

I'd love to see incends used more instead of frags, but their purpose as area control is kinda lacking. The first proposal is to increase the damage from 4 (I think 4) per tick to 6 or 7. Veri simple but would make incends a lot more effective. Second idea is an older idea that someone said (miggo maybe), but have incends set people on fire temporarily. Doesn't have to be a lot of damage, but would make it harder to run through an incend and kill a traitor.

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
Agreed

Demon

Certified Gamer
Crescent Infinity
You can run through an incend and take ~20 damage.

I'd love to see incends used more instead of frags, but their purpose as area control is kinda lacking. The first proposal is to increase the damage from 4 (I think 4) per tick to 6 or 7. Veri simple but would make incends a lot more effective. Second idea is an older idea that someone said (miggo maybe), but have incends set people on fire temporarily. Doesn't have to be a lot of damage, but would make it harder to run through an incend and kill a traitor.
I like this idea, for setting people on fire it could use the same fire from lava on some MC maps and the fire from gauss rifles.