Weapon Buff R8 by adding the alternate fanning fire mode.

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Erlite

Crescent Plus
Currently, the R8 is a high-risk, low reward gun. Miss a shot, you're dead. The lengthy trigger pull makes it hard to shoot consecutive shots when you're being sprayed down by an overloading, rapid-fire P90.

My suggestion is to add the CS:GO right click ability to the R8, allowing it to shoot instantly and in fast succession, at the cost of very high spread and low accuracy. It'd work for close quarters, making it slightly more reliable.

EDIT: Oh right, this would replace ADS (right click).

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Drops a legendary and BOOM BUFF IT!

I do like the R8 as it is now, however i do like the CS:GO R8 as well. The quickfire has loads of spread but is useful up close. Deagle will still be much better but it will make the r8 more enjoyable to use.

Only way i'd see it working would is if you ADS with the gun it has to clock back and shoot making it it's normal rate of fire slow but very high damage, and when you're un ads'ed you can quick fire it from the hip if need be.

Reactions: Erlite

Erlite

Crescent Plus
I mean, I still enjoy the R8 a ton, it's a fun gun, but if you miss your first shot you cant shoot another right after, and the lengthy pull makes quick flicks a bit weird.