Weapon Buff the Black hole weapons

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

NanCi-

Imagine using a black hole weapon but it doesn't do much in combat nor passive activity, my suggestion is
that the gun shoots a black hole which pulls people to it for a certain amount of time or another way of buffing it
because at the moment in my opinion black hole weapons are just weapons that can pull you for 1 second and gone wait another
30 seconds for a tiny pull.

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
my suggestion is
that the gun shoots a black hole which pulls people to it for a certain amount of time
I don't agree with this, sorry NanCi- @NanCi- 😛. Changing it to be an active skill like this seems a bit overpowered in my opinion. It would almost be like a Traitor weapon if it had that kind of ability. Imaigne playing on Dolls and you get selected as a Traitor. Boom. You already have an invaluable weapon with unlimited use and you didn't have to spend any credits. The argument can be made that the Trait Knockback can be viewed the same, but the difference is, you have to shoot your weapon and hit a person directly for it to affect them. You're limited to targeting one person at the time with Knockback. With the kind of ability in your suggestion, you can potentially target groups of people and cause them to fall to their deaths without much effort.

Other than that, I haven't had too much experience with the Blackhole Trait as of yet, so I cannot offer my opinion on whether it's current state should be buffed or not.

No hard feelings I hope 😛