Other Buff the range on disarray

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Disarray requires you to look directly at a player in order to use it. Unlike something like chronoshifting, this means you have to aim it to use it. However, it still has a small range anyway. This is the farthest away you can be from someone in order to use disarray on them.
718D30C3B8E9E140AABA3A474A0C71E950A3A6E0

So in order to use it, you both have to be within close range of the player, and looking directly at them. There's the argument to be made that the effect basically turns you into a free kill, but so does chrono, and it doesn't have as many hoops to jump through.

The fix: Remove the range limit. Changed my mind.

Removing the range limit could make it really easy to troll like this. But instead, make the first bullet you hit with every 45 seconds cause the disarray effect instead. That way there's no range limit, the perk is a little more consistent, and randomly using it against people is rdm.

Last edited:

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
Removing the range limit could make it really easy to troll like this. But instead, make the first bullet you hit with every 45 seconds cause the disarray effect instead. That way there's no range limit, the perk is a little more consistent, and randomly using it against people is rdm.
I was sold on this at first, but then I thought about the one time I made someone walk off a cliff because I disarrayed them at the perfect time.

Make it so when you activate the trait, the next time you press your mouse1, instead of firing a shot it disarrays the person in your crosshair.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
I was sold on this at first, but then I thought about the one time I made someone walk off a cliff because I disarrayed them at the perfect time.

Make it so when you activate the trait, the next time you press your mouse1, instead of firing a shot it disarrays the person in your crosshair.
I don't think that solves the problem at all. That just changes the way it's activated. By making it affect the first hit against someone, you make it so that using the trait against people randomly is rdm.