Denied Change How Daily Mission Resets Work

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Would you like to see a system like this?

• Yes

• No

• Other (Post your proposed solution below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I had a mission that was close to completion but then the missions reset since it was that time of day. It's frustrating for that to happen to anyone, especially when you are relying on RNG to get the specific role in order to be able to have a chance at completing the mission.

The solution? Make missions only reset if you have completed them and allow you to delete missions that you do not want to attempt so you can get new ones when the reset happens. I think that this system would only be needed on daily missions since you have plenty of time to complete the other missions before the deadlines.

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
you have 24 hours to complete the daily task, imo its enough time to complete the tasks
the current problem with the dailies is that it isnt resetting at the right time due a bug, therefore some people cant complete them

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
you have 24 hours to complete the daily task, imo its enough time to complete the tasks
the current problem with the dailies is that it isnt resetting at the right time due a bug, therefore some people cant complete them
My issue is that when I have time to play it is usually later in the day meaning that that while yes, technically I have 24 hours to complete the mission, it is actually only 2-4 since the reset happens at 12:00 AM PST. Also, with how some of the missions work it requires RNG such as being a traitor or detective which can make it even harder to complete them in the time limit.

Many games such as Rainbow 6 Siege use the system that I described above since it makes it more fair to people who cannot finish their daily mission that day. At the same time it doesn't hurt the people who finish all of their missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.