Other changes to rig and stalk to make them more unique

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Note: I know there's an upcoming balance patch, so these changes might not fit after the 7th, but these are just some ideas.

Stalk seems like a worse version of sonar. Twice the duration, but only one target and it's very situational. Sonar is so good because it's really versatile. Thematically, stalk is all about wounding a Target and chasing them down when they try to run away, so I think it would make sense for stalk to also provide a 15% movement speed boost in addition to the tracking. outdated

Rig is a really cool concept, but it's really similar to bombastic, and I think I've come up with a good way to separate the two. Change rig to blow up with your held grenade effect. This would be the grenade in your inventory at the time of activating rig, not at the time of killing the player. If you have no grenade, it would just explode like normal. This would make rig much more unique, and I don't think it would be overpowered. Regular explosion is still probably the most powerful option. However it would also give rig a use for inno rounds, you could turn opal into a fog machine.

Last edited:

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Stalk is indeed outplayed by sonar right now - but that's because our sonar rework isn't live yet. Sonar is changing a lot, as we discussed in Discord a few days back. Once this one is live, stalk will definitely have its place.

you could turn opal into a fog machine
I'm sold.

Reactions: Pigeon