Denied Collection Book

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

A tracker for you to look at how many of one item and its skins (if applicable) you've dropped, separated by update (in the case of audio and cosmetic items).

For example, in the Glock page it'll show that you dropped say, 5 common glocks, 1 glock fade, etc.
In the jihad sounds page, it'll be categorized by the batch they were added. The launch jihads will be in one page, the following update's will be on the next, and so on.

Completing 100% of a page's rarity (or the whole page if it's too easy) yields equivalent rewards, meaning a 100% rare Scar completion will give you a Rare+ case to open.

Items do not need to be traded in to be in the collection book, meaning that as soon as you drop it, it's registered.

TrinityBlade⚔️

I don't really think there's any need to add this, I mean, eventually there's going to be more and more skins and this'll just become even more cluttered.

PhoonTheCoon

I mean, this would be unnecesarry since most of the people arent going to look up to it :/

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Like the others said, I don't see much use for this. There isn't any real value/interest in such an objective, and it will only add unnecessary overhead to the tracking systems.
If you do ever happen to collect every single item, send me the proof and I'll personally reward you. :cafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.