WepMod Crafting with mods of same type should yield same type

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
Idk if this has been posted before (too many different ways to write it to search properly).

Essentially if you craft with 4 mods of the same type
wmod1.png
you should always get a mod of the same type as a result.
wmod2.png
This will let players try to focus crafting towards a mod they need making it less random.

Attachments

• wmod1.png
    wmod1.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Demon

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
This used to be a thing, Opal then changed it so it was randomized so you didn't get the same mods over and over and encouraged people to try other mods.

Reactions: Mist

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
Idk if this has been posted before (too many different ways to write it to search properly).

Essentially if you craft with 4 mods of the same type
View attachment 451
you should always get a mod of the same type as a result.
View attachment 452
This will let players try to focus crafting towards a mod they need making it less random.
Yeah, like Flire said it used to be like this but it was changed. Random is better in most ways anyway. It makes crafting up inferior mods more worth it. Worst case scenario you can always just reroll the mods that you're unhappy with or trade them off.

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
Random is better in most ways anyway. It makes crafting up inferior mods more worth it.
I'm not saying take away the any 4 for any random, I'm saying add in that any 4 performance will yield any performance, etc., etc.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
I'm not saying take away the any 4 for any random, I'm saying add in that any 4 performance will yield any performance, etc., etc.
I see. Also, if you want to guarantee a mod that’s the point of the purple tier items that you charge with essence. (Can’t remember the name right now lol.)