Crescent Craft: Introducing Retard Gang

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Retard Gang
\----------------------/

--=--

Hello guys, Crescent Craft will likely be releasing soon and I will be starting out the OG gang Retard Gang to take over the servers. Many of you new guys may not know who/what the Retard gang is. Well let me tell you we are a unit of highly specialized and intelligent people and we will take over Crescent Craft.
We wanted to let you know that we will be taking applications for the slavery part of our gang, you will be required to farm resources for us while we provide a roof for you. That is all you are nothing else but free labor to us.

We will be taking over the server and have a control over 98% of all resources so please respect the Retard Gang.

My fellow leader of Retard Gang tay @tay

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Infinity
fuck u

kernzee

I'm in a box.
Crescent Infinity
If me and Tankor chose to play CC, we will indeed be applying for the Retard Gang. Will you accept us if that be the case? Silly @Silly

Ruki

明日あなたに僕が見えなくても きっと変わらず愛している。
Crescent Infinity
How you gonna call it a gang when you're the only member

• Funny
Reactions: Lego and ollie

rog the dog

for a moment i thought the server was going to be called retard craft and i was going to applaud you all

im utterly disappointed.

Reactions: Virunas

Virunas

She/Her
Crescent Plus
I just disliked your comment.

# FAQ

## What does this mean?

The amount of positive reactions (points) on your comment and forum account has decreased by one.

## Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral ratings. These include, but are not limited to:

* There is no dumb vote but this will do.

I don't believe my comment deserved a dislike. Can you remove it?

Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a dislike. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong.

Zyp

Veteran Member
I just disliked your comment.

# FAQ

## What does this mean?

The amount of positive reactions (points) on your comment and forum account has decreased by one.

## Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral ratings. These include, but are not limited to:

* There is no dumb vote but this will do.

I don't believe my comment deserved a dislike. Can you remove it?

Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a dislike. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong.

Reactions: Virunas