Crescent Pokemon Tournament 2: Electric Boogaloo

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Lite
Crescent Pokemon Tournament 2: Electric Boogaloo

Tournament Format: Single Elimination, Best out of 3
Showdown Format: Gen 6 Random Battles
Prize Pool: 10,000 Shards

Welcome back for round two of the Crescent Pokemon League. To anyone unfamiliar with how this event works, just post on this thread confirming that you want to participate, and I will post matchups. All battles take place on Pokemon Showdown. You'll need to Play your opponent until one of you has two wins in the correct format whenever you both have time, and send me a link to the battle replay. If you don't save the replay after the battle, I can't confirm who won the match, and you'll have to replay. In an effort to be more inclusive of new trainers, we will be playing Gen 6 random battles. If you're unfamiliar with the format or how the website works, I encourage you to play around with it, do some research (smogon and bulbapedia are pretty good for this), or ask me questions.

There is no cost of entry and anyone may join as long as you have an account on the forums. The prize pool will be split between the top four players. (This is subject to change depending on how many players enter.)

Current participants:
Pigeon
Weiss
Waterfowl
Teamgun
Tups
Sephy
Silly
Snuggle Struggle

I've included some threads to read over to answer some general questions:
Pokemon Showdown
Guide to competitive battling
Difference between tiers
Showdown tips and tricks - This one has some really useful information for commands you can use during a game for information about abilities, moves, items, pokemon, etc.
Saving a replay - When the battle ends, towards the right and below the battle screen, click the share and upload replay button and send me the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: tups and :duck:

:duck:

🦀
Crescent Infinity
time to lose

Teamgun

:)
Crescent Ultra
i'm here to beat everyones ass using nothing but mere luck

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
me tpp

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Lite
Round 1 Matchups

:duck: @:duck: vs tups @tups
Snuggle Struggle @Snuggle Struggle vs Teamgun @Teamgun
Weiss @Weiss vs Pigeon @Pigeon
Sephy @Sephy vs Silly @Silly
Second battle didn't properly upload

Contact your opponent and battle them sometime in the next few days. Be sure to save the match replays and send them to me.

Last edited: