Crescent TTT: The Enhancement Update

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Crescent TTT: The Enhancement Update
"February after all."

Hi, Crescent!

It is live! Our second major update for Crescent TTT, The Enhancement Update, is now up and running! This update is the result of around two months of work by team Crescent, and we really hope you'll like what we made for you.
The Enhancement update is all about enhancing and improving - your items, your abilities, and CTTT itself. With brand new features like the Improving system, a new currency named Essence, reworked weapon levels and boosts systems, new Traits and WepMods, an update to Legendary weapons, new tools, new skins, new maps, and much much more - the Enhancement update is a big one for sure!

Enter the Update Site:
The Enhancement Update

But wait, there's more!
Indeed, like last time, the update ended up so large we actually had to split it into two! We have new Legendary Effects and other content pending its arrival on March 7th, so make sure to check back at that day to see what else we have for you. It's gonna be great.

Acknowledgements and Thanks
Like before, I'd like to thank the following people for making this update and what's behind it possible:
  • The talented contributing artists who kindly agreed to have their skins featured in this update: Captain Crusp, C.P. Company, DranoeL, ethurs, goodie, Happy Lucky Fox, JoJo AlmaT, Major Destroyer, NikLidik, Sabone, SkyFrost, and also our very own Torbjörn @Torbjörn who helped. You guys are amazing and I am very grateful for your work!
  • Methelin @Methelin, who as always helped me a lot in working with said artists and is a large part of why this is even possible to begin with!
  • veri @veri, whose VGUI crimes will be forgiven because everything he makes is seriously amazing. :sneakylove:
  • Everyone else from the community who suggested ideas, provided their feedback, and helped shape this update as a whole.🧡
Thank you so much for everything! I am very grateful, and I hope you will enjoy what we made for you. :cafe:

Have Fun!
~Opalium

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Hi Crescent!

Despite the planned follow-up patch, we decided to deploy a bunch of changes earlier to address some more pressing concerns.
The following changes are now live:

• Weapon EXP
    • Passive EXP is back: all of your equipped weapons will now receive 15 EXP for every round played; Winning the round will reward you with a bonus 35 EXP on top of that!
    • EXP for damage: you will now earn some EXP for dealing (valid) damage, even if you didn't kill the target.
    • The "Level Up!" task should now work again.
  • StatTrak
    • After many requests, we decided to add StatTrak to all weapons which were eligible for it before the update (i.e. level 50), even if they weren't prestiged. Thank you for the feedback!
    • StatTrak should now properly update again on all weapons.
  • Misc.
    • We received many complaints that drop rates seem to be off after the update. Since we did not make any such changes, we ran multiple tests and investigated the code for potential bugs that could've caused it. We found no signs of such errors.
      However, as a gesture of good will, we slightly increased the chances for Exotic and Legendary for a limited time to help "mitigate" this "issue". Let's see how this works out!
    • There is now a new option in the Hub (F3->Settings) that enables the "Open Another" button after unboxing an item to use any type of crate for the next unbox, instead of only crates of the same type you just used. This means you can now continuously unbox all crates in your inventory in one go! Neat stuff.
    • Crates that you lock in your inventory can no longer be unboxed until you unlock them. Thanks for the idea!
    • "Server cvar changed" messages will no longer appear in chat.

As always, thank you for all the feedback. I appreciate your patience! We promised to look into your concerns, and here it is. I hope this will suffice for now.
See you again on the follow-up patch this weekend! 🧡

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
Opal and Veri doing God’s work, as usual.

• Love
Reactions: Opalium

Sacred

Crescent Plus
Awesome, thanks for the early update. Veri good work Opal.