Other delete bomb rush

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
Delete it.

Or

Make it a fun fun round. Like, I don't know. Give actual speed boosts/a lunge to the bomb guy and have the bomb last more than what.. 5 seconds? If you end up in an area alone and get the bomb, you're done for. And people who are in high places are impossible to reach. If the bomb guy could use right mouse button to lunge/fly in a target direction, that'd be cool and make it a lot more tolerable to get the bomb.

Also, if you get the bomb from a roll, you should have an immunity from the selection for the next roll of a bomb. Instead of you getting shafted by RNG when you get a bomb, manage to pass it off, and then get the next bomb as well :^))))))))

Reactions: Demon

plague doctor

blue balling expert - 6 - europe 1348
Crescent Plus
Delete it.

Or

Make it a fun fun round. Like, I don't know. Give actual speed boosts/a lunge to the bomb guy and have the bomb last more than what.. 5 seconds? If you end up in an area alone and get the bomb, you're done for. And people who are in high places are impossible to reach. If the bomb guy could use right mouse button to lunge/fly in a target direction, that'd be cool and make it a lot more tolerable to get the bomb.

Also, if you get the bomb from a roll, you should have an immunity from the selection for the next roll of a bomb. Instead of you getting shafted by RNG when you get a bomb, manage to pass it off, and then get the next bomb as well :^))))))))
like I said. its almost all rng. it's just not fun. make it so you don't have to wait for nearly a second to trying and pass the bomb to cause there's a fuckin cooldown for some reason

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
like I said. its almost all rng. it's just not fun. make it so you don't have to wait for nearly a second to trying and pass the bomb to cause there's a fuckin cooldown for some reason
Aye. But knowing Bropal, he's a lot more interested in modifying existing content than removing it. Removing it is usually a last resort reserved for irredeemable content. So for the time being, rather than removing it, try to come up with some changes that would make it enjoyable B)

Reactions: Demon

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
+1 Take it out until it is fixed. Also Team Death Match is just auto-ending immediately after loading giving everyone a draw.
I legit had a bomb in hand when it was down to 2 people and the other guy got rolled a bomb. Couldn't hand off my bomb because they already had one and theirs was brand new so I was forced to take the L.
I think it should be changed to throwing the bomb (like throwing out a weapon with Q) and if it isn't picked up by another player before hitting the ground it goes back to your hand.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Opal has been super busy the last week or so and went away over the weekend.

I'm sure he can make some quick improvements / fixes to these fun rounds, torb already made a post about making them more fun

Baker

Dazed & Confused
Crescent Plus
+1 I agree with removing it until it's been reworked. I don't know if I just suck at the game, but the hitreg doesn't seem to work half the time for me. I could be right up inside of someone and click them dead center with the bomb in my hand and it wouldn't pass the bomb to them. Also, getting the bomb and spawning the bomb halfway across the map from everyone else sucks because you're just instantly screwed.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
I always wanted to be able to throw the bomb. If you miss it stays on the ground and someone can step on it, if nobody steps on it when it goes off you still die -- also you shouldn't be able to be handed a bomb in this state. On maps with a lot of vertical areas people who are able to get the high ground always seem to have an unfair advantage. Something to that effect would work wonders.

Bomb spawning could also favor targeting people that are far far away from the rest of the group because you shouldn't be able to win by just running away and hiding with your fingers crossed.

Another proposition (assuming it is possible) would be adding a "sudden death" event which happens once the count drops and everyone gets teleported to a smaller region. Only issue is that with this we'd need to find a suitable region on each map for it which would both take time and not necessarily be feasible.

But I do agree with Siddo @Siddo, we shouldn't remove the game since it's just less content. Instead, we should focus on ways of tweaking and improving the existing content.