Serious Destiny 2

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Thresh

Crescent Plus
literally send me an add i don't like solo play Thresh#1980

this means carry me through various things like crucible and shit like that, k thanks

Carned

✘o ✘o
Crescent Plus
I’ve been playing a lot recently and just finished the Soltice Armour for my hunter! Working on the Warlock when I get back home next week! My battle net is Carned#2900

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
What's going on with this game? Is it going free to play after all?
Someone more informed correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, but they're releasing a free to play version for more casual/new players, and continuing with paid stuff for more hardcore players. I believe this is all happening either late september or early october when they move from battle.net to steam

Also add me on battle.net, I don't use my mic but I'm pretty decent in crucible. Mercury#12865

Carned

✘o ✘o
Crescent Plus
Someone more informed correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, but they're releasing a free to play version for more casual/new players, and continuing with paid stuff for more hardcore players. I believe this is all happening either late september or early october when they move from battle.net to steam

Also add me on battle.net, I don't use my mic but I'm pretty decent in crucible. Mercury#12865

Essentially everything from Launch to Forsaken Expansion is going free. Alongside a new paid expansion called Shadowkeep which is taking us back to the moon from Destiny 1 but with a new threat.

Also armour 2.0 is coming which will essentially be a transmog system so we can look sexy asf but also keep good perk rolls.

Oh and maybe we will see a nerf to supers in pvp.......

Thresh

Crescent Plus
I better not see any Titan mains in here :mad:

Elvis

Got an email today saying that blizzard and bungie are working on removing it from blizzards client and onto steam.