Weapon Detective Revolver

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
I've never liked this concept. A bored detective decides to take a random shot because they don't care about dying, and you've lost your t round before you've had a chance to actually do anything traitorous.

Av3r4ge

Crescent Plus
I've never liked this concept. A bored detective decides to take a random shot because they don't care about dying, and you've lost your t round before you've had a chance to actually do anything traitorous.
Well, you could say the same thing about the taser. A detective randomly tasers someone and somebody else comes and stomps on their head. Detective's kind of need more of an offensive option to be fun imo.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
Well, you could say the same thing about the taser. A detective randomly tasers someone and somebody else comes and stomps on their head. Detective's kind of need more of an offensive option to be fun imo.
I definitely agree that the detective shop is severely lacking. I would absolutely say the same thing about the taser though. I don't think it has a place in ttt either. The only defense for the taser is that it is rdm to tase someone because of the ten damage on the shot.