Other Disable Replay

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
I don't see any reason in being able to replay a map. It just makes gameplay stale and lowers map diversity. Just increase the number of rounds on a map if needed but going into a loading screen just to load the same map is a waste of time.

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Infinity
+1 replay bois kinda lame

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
I don't see any reason in being able to replay a map. It just makes gameplay stale and lowers map diversity. Just increase the number of rounds on a map if needed but going into a loading screen just to load the same map is a waste of time.

I enjoy replaying maps and this feature shouldn't be taken away from the players because it's a majority vote. If the majority of players DON'T want to play the same map then simply a new map won't be played :).

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity

I enjoy replaying maps and this feature shouldn't be taken away from the players because it's a majority vote. If the majority of players DON'T want to play the same map then simply a new map won't be played :).
My argument is that we should get rid of replay and just make it more rounds per map. It's essentially the same thing but wihtoubt going into a loading screen just to load back into the same map.

Reactions: Dr. Frukistein

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
My argument is that we should get rid of replay and just make it more rounds per map. It's essentially the same thing but wihtoubt going into a loading screen just to load back into the same map.
I wouldn't enjoy more rounds on maps, but I would enjoy replaying a map if I liked it or skipping it if I didn't!

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
+1 bored of playing same maps on replay, at least we have new maps now.

Reactions: Torbjörn

TheSpookenDoot

Hardcore Member
Crescent Infinity
-1 If the majority of players want to replay the map, then the map should be replayed. Capping the number of replays at one is sufficient imo. If you don't want to replay the map, you vote for a different map. We can't just ignore the opinions of the other players to elevate yours.