Other disarray is cringe

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
disarray is cringe

it was less of an issue prior to the targetting rework because you needed to aim at your opponent directly to hit them with it

however now it benefits largely from it and wins 1v1s basically 100% of the time if you're not a drooling idiot

there is essentially 0 counterplay apart from the very niche purify - whereupon if youre using purify you're already neutering yourself in any other engagement that doesnt have disarray as a problem. the only other potential counterplay is spamming crouch jump and well we all know how cringe that is

so now im asking for a nerf

option 1) remove the targeting buff from disarray, make you have to aim and press the button at the same time to work - it was fine-ish during this time and wasnt "aim for 1s, press button, win"

option 2) nerf something about the trait, idk what i didnt think about it because if you nerf the trait itself, it becomes less like its intended to be. thats called a rework and i dont want to think about reworks cos im lazy. maybe nerf the duration or something idk, maybe remove the visual and audio effect? visual is gameplay impactful, audio is just kinda cringe because it scrambles audio and has a dumb ringing during the duration.

remove the visual actually its really cringe

disarray is cringe

Last edited:
Reactions: zeccep and Sephy

Brxndon

+1

Edit: Literally the worst trait, there is no counter other than purify - and purify is otherwise a wasted trait slot

Last edited:
Reactions: Sephy

Sephy

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
+1
disarray is sucks.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Now before this whole targeting thing was introduced disarray needed something to make it slightly more viable.

I'd say remove the targeting on it would make it go back to how it was when it was nerfed to make it more irritating to play against.

So sure +1