Other Donation perk idea: Custom End-Round song

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Epic?

• Super epic

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • epic

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • not epic

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Ok so basically since everyone loves shoving their music taste in peoples mouths, wouldn't it be epic if u could decide one end-round song that only you can use, if you buy a certain rank or something? I think that'd be something a lot of people would enjoy. You would lose the song once ur rank expires.

• Dislike
Reactions: Silly

Jason Bourne

Get some rest Pam... you look tired.
Mmmm I dont think it would be a good idea for a specific rank, if anything more of a purchasable perk or something. Like $50 gets you that or idk make it so its not overly used and end round songs become even more unwanted.

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
3 reasons why that's a bad idea:
1. ear rape
2. viruses
3. the end round music is already bad

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
we dont want to hear ur anine music

• Funny
Reactions: MiGGo

Anna

big titty bitch
Crescent Plus
I know you want to have "hey guys, its me miggo" playing for 20 seconds anytime you win but its a hard pass from me. I think what we have is fine enough as is and I don't think I want people to use ear rape troll songs because that would be a god damn nightmare.

The songs we pick already are screened, could you imagine what would get through if given the chance? Yuck.

Zyp

Veteran Member
-1 even more downloads, more so than what we already have, and everytime someone gets one? Please no.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
Cool idea however, it would make first time downloads take more time. It would have to be priced high enough to where only a couple people would actually purchase it or somehow stream the audio from a remote server so it doesn’t take up unnecessary hard drive space. It could eventually be tied into profile songs when that gets added but audio clips would definitely need to be approved before playing in game.

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
3 reasons why that's a bad idea:
1. ear rape
2. viruses
3. the end round music is already bad

1. Very easy to counter with staff managing what gets added and what doesnt. There would obviously be rules in place on what's allowed. Also a person donating is much less likely to intentionally break the rules, as then they're risking losing the benefits they paid for.

2. ?????? See above post. They're sound files.

3. Music taste is an opinion, so is your reason. With this anyone could have at least one end round song that they really enjoy, making it that much more satisfying to get the last kill of the round and hear it play.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Not overly against but no overly for. I agree donating needs more perks but not exactly the best thing to get people to re donate (personal opinion)