Weapon dont even include the gauss rifle

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
it is the most braindead and skill-less weapon in ttt.

literally point and click twice for two free kills. if you have even the aim of a toddler, you can get two kills from literally any range as long as you hit them anywhere on their body. nevermind the fact that its also explosive and can kill weakened targets without a direct hit because lol explosive.

close or far, doesn't matter - lmao gauss.

at least the other ohko weapons require other criteria - KASTA is really only a mid-CQC weapon, knife is strictly CQC, and any sniper requires a headshot. gauss is usable any range, and has a scope for long range shots.

thanks.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
It's a cool gun, but definitely too powerful in v1. Opal did say it was modified, I'm hoping that means it's different because I do like the concept at least

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Indeed, Gauss rifle went through some balancing changes recently. It's no longer a one hit KO weapon, but instead acts similarly to my old NightHawk, if you remember it. It deals medium damage on a direct hit, but causes all players caught in the blast to catch fire for a few seconds.
Play tests showed this is a lot better overall. The testers noted it still felt strong but not as powerful as before. I think we struck a good balance here.

Let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.