WepMod DoubleUp (new wepmod)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Yu_no_hu

Crescent Plus
the base idea is that you get and extra pellet on one shot so if u have a glock if u shoot once two shots come out this of course has some downsides and works differently with shotguns

performance mod
+1 pellet
+30%/+25%/+20% spread
-50% damage

on shotguns
+2 extra pellets
+35%/+25%/+10% spread
-20% damage

ultimately the damage output is the same but is spread out
this is a out there idea but i think it would work fine
before, i suggested a utility mod which we have way too many of
i thought suggesting a performance mod would balance it out
give me ideas on how to make this a better mod

such as the idea of making it a power mod
stats suggested by the balance god pidgeon
Power mod
Tier 1:
+100% pellets
+100% spread
-45% damage
-50% headshot mult
(Shoot two bullets per shot, with double spread, and 55% damage each bullet, effectively 110% normal damage if both pellets hit)

Tier 2:
+100% pellets
+100% spread
-40% damage
-50% headshot mult
(Shoot two bullets per shot, with double spread, and 60% damage per bullet, effectively 120% normal damage if both pellets hit)

Tier 3:
+200% pellets
+100% spread
-57% damage
-66% headshot mult
(Shoot 3 bullets per shot, with double spread, and 43% damage per bullet, effectively 130% normal damage if all three pellets hit)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cherry and Lego

chad

Crescent Plus
so it's like double tap from Call of Duty Zombies but worse?

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Plus
+1 sounds fun going against a group of ppl

SlickSloth

Crescent Infinity
Sounds fucking whack and honestly I still dont understand how the concept is going to help if the damage is that lowered even though you are getting an extra bullet plus your spread is increased so its gonna be extra hard to hit and kill someone and for that reason im going to give this a +1 so we can get this and use it to find a way to exploit weapons.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
Just cuz he asked me to +1 it i'll remain neutral, need to test the wep mod first to see how effective it can be apart from on shotguns.

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Plus
I think this is a really fun concept, and since you asked I'll give my two cents.

To preface, this could absolutely be a trait, but I think with the right balance, it would be more fun as a mod than a trait due to the fact that as a mod it could combo with other traits without being op.

Here's what I would suggest in terms of numbers

Power mod
Tier 1:
+100% pellets
+100% spread
-45% damage
-50% headshot mult
(Shoot two bullets per shot, with double spread, and 55% damage each bullet, effectively 110% normal damage if both pellets hit)

Tier 2:
+100% pellets
+100% spread
-40% damage
-50% headshot mult
(Shoot two bullets per shot, with double spread, and 60% damage per bullet, effectively 120% normal damage if both pellets hit)

Tier 3:
+200% pellets
+100% spread
-57% damage
-66% headshot mult
(Shoot 3 bullets per shot, with double spread, and 43% damage per bullet, effectively 130% normal damage if all three pellets hit)

I'm not at all certain of these numbers, they could be really op or really garbage. I do think this mod should be more garbage than op, because the main purpose of this should be to encourage fun guns instead of overpowered guns. The headshot multiplier needs to be changed to match the pellet count, because it would otherwise absolutely break guns like the r8 with a x8 hs mult.

It's a cool concept, but it runs the risk of being really overpowered with fully auto shotguns with no damage falloff. If it does get added, I think it would need a ton of testing before going live, custom damage falloff per gun could be something to consider too.

+1 tho