Other Exotic and Legendary Crates with a Twist

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Sacred

Crescent Lite
What do you think about making exotic and legendary crates as a thing but instead of them being definite drops just make the chance higher for an exotic or legendary but at minimum a precious? This would give those of us who have shit luck a bit better of a chance to get something good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mist and salisian

Mist

Crescent Lite
Yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes please do this.

and if you're debating not to do this because this will make it easy for everyone to have good weapons that might fuck the economy, Then, Just make the chance of it dropping VERY low.

Sacred

Crescent Lite
Ya, instead of the .03 or .3 percent chance make it like 5 for an exo from an exo crate and 8/3 for exo/leg from a leg crate. Idk just an idea. Make the Essence cost progressively higher of course.

Reactions: Mist

Penguina

Crescent Lite
I would agree and disagree on what you said above.
Agree because this would be also on my favor, since I have the shittiest luck on all players here in crescent.
Disagree for 5% chance for an exo and such, idk because I've seen games with that percentage for some exo/legendary similarities but the game dies a later on.

Will still depend on opal, of course. :D

Sacred

Crescent Lite
The numbers are just an example anyways, obviously its up to Opal/Veri to set it where they want. Its the greater concept that matters.