Accepted Free Flashbang Toggle

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeccep

zeccep
Crescent Infinity
Oh my god, please just let us toggle somewhere if we want that free flashbang you get as a T or not. Every time I get T I scroll over to my holstered only to find that disgrace to humanity in my hotbar and make it my first priority to drop it before I do literally anything else. I do not want it and hate that I have to get rid of it every single time I'm T. Really ruins the experience! Not to mention the times when I forget that step and try to buy an ammo bag but Oops! What's that? You want to buy something that will actually benefit you instead of just being a tool that works against you 99% of the time?? Something that ISN'T a stupid useless waste of space in your hotbar???? Well tough shit bucko! now you have to waste a whole 5 seconds of your time equipping your flashbang and dropping it in some corner! And usually, if I am buying an ammo bag I'm in the middle of being chased so now I have no ammo and possibly get my brains blown out in the next couple of seconds because of the piece of shit clutter device in my inventory.

Please consider

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
yes very cool

it takes me longer to remember that i have to throw the flashbang before i can press my bind to buy an ammo bag

and when i throw a flashbang i have to amke sure no one knows i threw it or i die even though i didnt want it in the first place

kinda cringe bro

Lego

#SillyGay
Crescent Plus
+100000 having to toss this shit away and getting killed cuz one sweaty dud saw me toss it is extremely annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.