Other Fresh Maps Friday

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

squash

Was in the server with a few other people and we were all complaining about playing the same few maps, out of the 55 available. I mean hey we all vote what we want to play, we just generally gravitate to the same good old maps we enjoy. I threw out the idea of setting one day (potentially Friday because it fits with the alliteration in the title ;) ) to a map ROTATION instead of having a vote. I explained that on a few of the servers I loved they switched between voting and a rotation every week. It freshened a lot of stuff up, as people could RTV maps if the majority really didn't want to play whatever came on. But opened a lot of peoples eyes to something they could like but don't really get the chance to play. I've personally set all of my servers over the past 6 years to work on a rotation (and allowed VIP's or regulars to start a vote in ULX for a map if people had a hankering to play something specifically), and I find it to be the perfect way to mix things up. It would also be a cool way to get people to nominate and vote new maps to be played on Friday, and see if it should be added to the pool.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I like this idea. I actually want to stop playing if a map is overplayed. We have 55 maps for a reason. I know not all of them are ideal for specific player counts but c’mon I want something different for once. (Even removing replay could help alleviate this problem.)