WepMod Fun mods/traits

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Lite
Some ideas for mods that don't necessarily make your gun better, but make for more fun games

Cripple - ammunition mod: damaging a player slows them by 10/15/20% for 3 seconds (alternatively, make chronoshifting do this instead)

Bread - active trait: allows the user to turn into an inconspicuous loaf of bread for 5 seconds. Name is not shown and player does not appear on the radar while bread. 20 second cooldown.

Silencing - active trait: prevents people from using chat or mic for 5 seconds. 30 second cooldown. 10m range.

High jump - Magazine mod: Allows the player to jump higher, but they take more damage. +10% more damage for all ranks, 10/15/20% jump height for each rank

might add more later

Zax

Crescent Lite
well, all of these would be fun, but the high jump wouldnt really make sense as a magazine mod tbh.

Carned

✘o ✘o
Crescent Lite
I really hate mods that affect movement in any way during gunfight as they're just unfun to be on the receiving end of so I dislike cripple

Reactions: Zax

SensiSoul

Nice post :)

Some ideas for mods that don't necessarily make your gun better, but make for more fun games

Cripple - ammunition mod: damaging a player slows them by 10/15/20% for 3 seconds (alternatively, make chronoshifting do this instead)

Bread - active trait: allows the user to turn into an inconspicuous loaf of bread for 5 seconds. Name is not shown and player does not appear on the radar while bread. 20 second cooldown.

Silencing - active trait: prevents people from using chat or mic for 5 seconds. 30 second cooldown. 10m range.

High jump - Magazine mod: Allows the player to jump higher, but they take more damage. +10% more damage for all ranks, 10/15/20% jump height for each rank

might add more later
My thoughts on these idea's

Cripple - ammunition mod: I think shifting does the job fine, unless it was to be replaced, but if we had both they better not stack xD or would that be a feature?? I don't want to be slowed down by 70% though, although in certain situations it could be funny 😅

Bread - active trait: My favourite idea

Silencing - active trait: Awesome idea

High jump - Magazine mod: Could confuse what spots can be parkour'd to and which can't, regarding the rules. (More work for the mods potentially)