Making a chicken out of a feather!
Hey all, I've noticed a few things that make fun rounds less fun than they could be and here are my suggestions to fix them in no particular order.
- Shards per kill for non-winners
- More shards for winning
- Add a side challenge for bomb rush called "closest call" for passing the bomb with the shortest fuse and award the 50 shards for it like fewest deaths in gun game
- If multiple people tie for the "side challenge" all parties should be rewarded
- Add every melee type to one in the melee -- rock, jackhammer, crescent rose, and keep the crowbar (like headshot wars - everyone would be using the same melee each round)
- Heal after a kill in Frenzy Freakout - as it stands usually you live with 6 HP after a fire fight and just die to a random stray bullet -- not very fun
- Make fun rounds happen at minimum once every map or two -- more fun rounds is more fun!