WepMod General suggestions that need to happen

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

rcarney

First of all legendary weapons should have 5 slots for mods, at the moment they have the same as exotic but have a effect that most people don’t even like.... I think legendary should be able to have 5 mods.

Next we need muzzle mods, why don’t we have any yet? I don’t know, for a suggestion maybe because we marksman which boost damage when down scope maybe we can have a hip fire mod.

Bob

I agree with legendaries becoming more of a separate tier by having more mod slots + there cosmetic effect should have more stuff going for it like a cosmetic only active ability for each of the effects (https://crescent.gg/threads/legendary-weapon-effect-improvements.642/)

Muzzle mods could make silencers a lot harder to pick out but that's probably a good thing as it's pretty bad right now.

I'd also love to see some more trait focused mods, something that increases the range, duration, effectiveness/strength of a trait, could be split into 2 or 3 different mods so people don't just apply 1 that increases all of these things. This would open up more builds and make currently pretty meh traits more effective.

Jabami

Head of Mishima Dojo
Crescent Infinity
Can't wait to be killed 1 bullet faster than things that already has 4 tier 3 mods.

Legendaries yes should be unquie because Legendary. 1 more mod slot isn't going to do it that much justice when people can 1 shot with an exotic because then why would they need that extra slot a legenadary can get them?

This can be a great place for discussion of course and should very much be so. I just personally think it should be something bigger than an extra mod slot, the effect is great and over time more effects being added could also be a possibility if it's agreed upon. For example if headshot, confetti pops out or something along those lines.

Reactions: Zyp

Jason Bourne

Get some rest Pam... you look tired.
+1 to this suggestion! We def. need 5 mods if its a legendary and I think legendary's should have guaranteed skins.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
I don't mind adding more mods and doing more shit.

But a lot of mods need balancing at the moment. I feel like as a community we need to gather peoples concerns/angers and then as staff decide how we can fix it

UncleBee

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
-1, i think there is room for more content and im expecting higher tiers (tiers above legendary) to pop up later in crescent, these should get these kind of features. imagine legendary guns having 5 modification slots what will a different tier get from here on out? 6,7,8,9 modification slots? thats my opinion

NickelthePickle

Crescent Lite
+1 legendaries just feel like more expensive exotics with a little effect that is useless, but nice