Serious Getting our good days back,

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

Nebusa

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Plus
Hey! Even though Crescent is just coming back recently. I can already tell this is much stronger than the v1, and I am really excited about that.

Now... what's something we all loved when it was a thing and had a blast playing? But could have been improved with a touch of love and care?

Modded Minecraft

Now, what I am thinking is in this thread, people can suggest mods/mod packs/and any ideas they want for the server.
Yes I know there is a post about hardcore Minecraft, this is more "relax" than that.
But don't think that this is just going to be some sort of easy mod pack.

What I can do,
I will be most likely making a custom edited quest book to place some jokes and references to;
- The ARG
- Previous Events (POSITIVE ONES)
- Any inside jokes with people
- Members

We can add nearly any mod, and we will try to make sure it all works well together;
- It is up to Opal whether he wants to make it a heavy pack or avaliable for everyone (although I do hope we can make it heavy - sorry to those who have bad computers 😢)
- Place your suggestions in the replies and I will be adding every suggestion to a Questionaire for everyone to say if they like that mod, and want it in the pack.

I believe I may start working on my own texture pack we could use - but I am not sure at all.
- If I can get aid on this, this could become a thing
- This will take a very long time

Any other things you wanna ask about just ask here!

I will be talking to Opal about it all, and hopefully things can work out.

DO NOTE, THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMED IDEA, AND COULD NOT HAPPEN (EVER)
IT IS UP TO OPAL

Zyp

Veteran Member
Only as heavy as crescent craft v1 pls and pls dont make it questing, it locks you into one path and limits your ability to explore the mod pack.

• Dislike
Reactions: zeccep

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
lets wait a bit with the modded mc, i get yall wanna expand on other shit but ttt has just recently relaunched and i rather want to see more stuff for ttt than expanding to a diff game

Nebusa

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Plus
Only as heavy as crescent craft v1 pls and pls dont make it questing, it locks you into one path and limits your ability to explore the mod pack.
Well, with Questing you don't have to follow the quest pack, like the previous modpack the quest pack was optional ^^

lets wait a bit with the modded mc, i get yall wanna expand on other shit but ttt has just recently relaunched and i rather want to see more stuff for ttt than expanding to a diff game
exactly ^^ this is just an idea for the future - I highly doubt it would come by any time soon ^^
especially because of plans I am planning to do

Zyp

Veteran Member
Well, with Questing you don't have to follow the quest pack, like the previous modpack the quest pack was optional ^^

exactly ^^ this is just an idea for the future - I highly doubt it would come by any time soon ^^
especially because of plans I am planning to do

Yes, it was "optional" but it forced you to do the quests to do that optional thing, and locked a lot of stuff in a procession of almost every mod.

Nebusa

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Plus
Yes, it was "optional" but it forced you to do the quests to do that optional thing, and locked a lot of stuff in a procession of almost every mod.
That's why I said custom, and make sure it doesn't force you to do the quest list. ^^

Paradox

The Reaper
Crescent Plus
Would you be down to have me co make it with you? I’ve had around 4-5 years of modded mc history and know a lot of errors bug fixes etc Nebusa @Nebula

Reactions: Nebusa

Nebusa

𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗
Crescent Plus
Would you be down to have me co make it with you? I’ve had around 4-5 years of modded mc history and know a lot of errors bug fixes etc Nebusa @Nebula
sounds chill, msg me on discord and I'll talk to Opal a little about it, I won't be doing this anytime soon though because of Crescent just recently came back.