Other Give all legendary effects tracers and kill effects

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

TheDrunkenMagi

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
Title pretty much says it. Adding a tracer is probably more complicated but kill effects just replace the killed player's model texture. Use this thread to make suggestions on incomplete legendary effects. I'll start with this post.

I would like a kill effect for matrix that makes the corpse look like this:

Maybe just applying this image:

or similar into a player model's texture?

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Crescent Infinity
This is already planned, maybe not in this way for all traits but it's planned for others like rainbow etc.

TheDrunkenMagi

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
This is already planned, maybe not in this way for all traits but it's planned for others like rainbow etc.
This thread is for all legendary effects.

I think sakura's kill effect should replace the model texture with something like this:

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
I don't think each legendary effect needs to alter the texture of the corpse. An explosion of particles is appropriate for most of our existing legendary effects. Also, there are plans for the legendary effects all getting kill effects in some capacity.

TheDrunkenMagi

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
I don't think each legendary effect needs to alter the texture of the corpse. An explosion of particles is appropriate for most of our existing legendary effects. Also, there are plans for the legendary effects all getting kill effects in some capacity.
True. I guess the kill effects don't need to be corpse texture altering.