Resignation Hanging up My Hat

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Han

Hello again everyone. I guess you're wondering why I've gathered you all together. Well, with a heavy heart I have to announce I am once again resigning from the staff team. It has been a great honor filling in for Helix as co-owner after his unfortunate resignation, and I am happy to see how much Crescent has grown an made an impact on Gerry's Mod during this time. I decided to just post in the same resignation thread since when I resigned as a lead admin in August 2019, haha.

I've included a couple tags below, but know that I cannot tag everyone who has contributed to some of the best experiences I have had in gmod in a long time. This community means so much to me, and I'm excited to see how it goes from here.

:duck: @:duck: - it's been a good run. Thank you for being there for me and for the late night league games.
Foxx @Foxx - Thanks for giving me the chance to be a staff member again. I know some doubted me after my second ban, and I appreciate the third second chance.
FluffyTheFairyKing @FluffyTheFairyKing - By far one of the funniest members of this community. I know you meme a lot, but you have potential if you ever wanted to apply.
dunk @dunk - I know we had our differences, but I appreciated your approach regardless. We BOTH wanted the best for Crescent, so thank you for your work in making this community a reality.
Nukes @Nukes - If you're not an admin in the near future, I'm leaving this community for good. Seriously, a fantastic staff member.
HeisenBurger @HeisenBurger - Keep on being you, and you'll go far.
Nacrova @Nacrova - I wish I could have been your admin for longer. Hope that everything is going well for you.
toxin @toxin - 😍😍😍
Antonio @Antonio - Tony you are a WACKY dude lol you're going to get banned for bestiality tho :/
Granabis @Granabis - Thank you for being an amazing minigames admin and all the other TTT things you do that almost no one will ever notice.
Acro @Acro - Sorry I couldn't see how your trial phase ends up, but good luck! I don't really think you'll make it though LOL #tea
AmberLeaf @AmberLeaf - Thank you for showing that you care what the community and staff think and trying to build connections. I think you were the lead admin I spoke to the most out of all my tenures
Sabajav @Sabajav - I BELIEVE in you. You will get through this, and you will succeed.
NICESHOT @NICESHOT - Uh, I actually don't know who you are. 🤭
Ederex @Ederex - why are you banned pls come back 😔😔😔
Espurr @Espurr - My first pickup. I had my doubts when it came to picking up my first trial mod, but I couldn't have made a better choice. Thank you for sticking with me this whole time, and keep doing great work.
imCrazyCold @imCrazyCold - you're crazy hot that's what you are. Lol jk! Keep in touch haha
Savage-Nyan @Savage-Nyan - another great admin! Always fun to talk to, and are a really nice and pleasant to be around.
Shook @Shook - only my admin for a week for so, but always talked to me and made sure we were all doing well. Good luck with admining!
FrostedBlade @FrostedBlade - would have never been the player I am today without you! Thanks for all the good training as a tmod.
Black Knight @Black Knight - Thanks for being a good friend to be around and discuss football
Maple @Maple - Even though we recently just became friends, you are very caring person and I hope that we can continue this friendship.
Coca Cola @Coca Cola - You were also my admin for the long ass time, and you were honestly one of the most bestest admins I could ask for. You keep it up.
Dan @Dan - Possibly one of the tallest people on the server, hah. See you around!
Shooty McBooty @Shooty McBooty -You have shown me that not everyone is as toxic as they seem. You opened my eyes on a new world of staffing when I was staff. Thank you for showing me that I can be myself and have fun and not be so strict when staffing. Also, you are super fun to be around and I hope to continue our friendship where ever it may lead.
Gavlo @Gavlo - really cool guy, I hope you are doing well!
piam2900 @piam2900 - صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّينَ اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
Shadow_man43 @Shadow_man43 - There is no community where everyone is rich; neither is there a community where everyone is poor.
|SideScroller| @|SideScroller| - Anyone who introduces excessive fear into his house will ultimately cause three sins: infidelity, murder, and Sabbath desecration
Dush @Dush - I'm starting to notice there are a lot of furries in this community and you seem like one of them....Be wary of authorities who befriend a person for their own purposes. They appear loving when it is beneficial to them, but do not stand by the other person in his time of distress
CosmiCat @CosmiCat - Youth is a crown of roses; old age is a crown of thorns
STONEY @STONEY - The world is a dark place for one who looks to the table of others
Misabu @Misabu - One of the best mods this server has known, which is saying a lot.
Fr0st @Fr0st - Maybe a controversial opinion, but I don't really know if I agree with your ban. Hope to see you back soon!
MrPotato @MrPotato - you're a potato gmod player and a potato staff member, hope ur demoted soon.
Patrick @Patrick - I bet you randomly check this community without logging in you coward.
Deepsea1508 @Deepsea1508 - rules say not to incite drama in a farewell and I'm a staff member who should know better, but you're honestly weird and your obsession with lolis is very discomforting.
glubman424 @glubman424 - One of the best! Thanks for being there.
Zax @Zax - PICK ME UP THOMAS
hex @hex - My fellow co-owner. Thanks for everything you've done.
Hala @Hala - Remind me to never approach you as a traitor again 😭😭
myers @myers - My first administrator who picked me. I can't tell you how happy I was when I was picked up as a trial moderator. Along the road, it has been bumpy but you were a great administrator to have. and stayed with me through thick and thin. Thank you, man.
Spar @Spar - I loved moderating with you. You were a great staff member to be with under Miggo. I hope we get to be on the same team again.
DJ Dovah Fish @DJ Dovah Fish - Great moderator for your time and a good administrator to moderators that i would call admins in the future.
The Only True Globe @The Only True Globe - It was an honor to meet you. You have got to be one of my top 3 friends here. You actually played league with me when others didn't want to.
Jake @Jake - I honestly wish I got to play with you more. We used to be very close and now we have drifted apart. I hope that later in the future we can become friends again.
NickelthePickle @NickelthePickle - You always see the good in people and I respect you.
HotSinglesInYourArea @HotSinglesInYourArea - I know I can be a little shit sometimes but I respect you. I think that you make a great influence on all the players that play with you.
Nyano @Nyano - Man you have been there for me and bringing my spirits up.I respect you as a admin and as a friend.
Fizzy Kaminski @Fizzy Kaminski - Another one. Another one. Another one.
{KLZ}bobnot @{KLZ}bobnot - My second admin and a wonderful one at that. Miggo is still better.
opium @opium - You are absolutely insane and I love you for it.
Unknownone @Unknownone - You were the one who told me to apply in the first place. You even let me join your team for as short as it was.
LunarMako @LunarMako - I'm seeing a lot of anime pfps and furries....man... come on....dude...
Walker @Walker - Such a weird kid but a lovable one also I legitly think I roasted my computer from the smoke grenades.
DieKasta @DieKasta - The guy who has been putting up with me for three months. He fucking deserves a medal heh. At first I thought I was going to hate him when he first became my admin but now I see that he's a fucking solid admin. Ily man.
mr. bishop @mr. bishop - Our times in games were fucking legendary, I love you man. It was always a pleasure to staff with you. Also sorry for not tagging you in my earlier post.
Lavernius Tucker @Lavernius Tucker - Anime pfp detected 😡😡😡😡😡 👊
lazysuper @lazysuper - Cool trial, Had fun training you. Be good for me right?
Azaelus @Azaelus - I met you and added you on steam 1 week before you became an admin and that was pretty cool. You have always been my second admin. In a way.
Lucifer @Lucifer - It was so exciting to watch you jump from regular to admin so fast, you were a great admin to have and I see you staying a great one for a long time to come.
Jake005 @Jake005 - Honestly one of the best friends I could have asked for I love playing TTT with you and you need to get some good games so we can play together.
lethallybad @lethallybad - You are one of my favorite admins and I love listening to you rage on LoL like no other. I hope to see you around on ts and in general
Beast @Beast - you left so suddenly, but I miss you a lot and hope to see you around again soon. Maybe we could do some coke?
Kraken @Kraken - We spent some pretty cool times together, and I enjoyed being around you every second
desolatetrack65 @desolatetrack65 - Is someone who recently I have also become very good friends with and am happy to have met you and been on the same team before leaving
Guts @Guts - what is with these people making accounts and never returning to the forums LOL
BadPlayer @BadPlayer - You have also been a very good friend to me over the past few months. Helping and consoling me when needed, I will always appreciate that and consider you a friend
yung @yung - Haven't seen much of you recently but you are a good kid and polite, I hope you have a bright future!
Tastandut @Tastandut - Recommended my application to admins, it didn't go un-noticed man, you will always have my respect.
Beccaw101 @Beccaw101 - Out of all the admins I feel like I connected with you the easiest. Our personalities just meshed from the getgo. You were probably the first admin aside from steven that I actually talked to.
Ruby Rose @Ruby Rose - I understand again that drama is not encouraged in farewells, but your constant harass and toxicity towards me is one of the reasons I'm resigning. You need to tone it down, please.
Godfatha @Godfatha - Thank you for picking me up that one fateful day... and then abandoning me twice.
Depresso @Depresso - We never really talked, but I'll just add you on this list anyways. 😹😻
Davy boy @Davy boy - We talked a lot about what would happen and were hyped over tours. I'm still going to that wonder years show m8.
erik4556 @erik4556 - We don't really talk either but you deserve a tag for all the time we did spend together, keep being you m8
Skya @Skya - Always mean well, and I respect that. We got on rather well and I look forward to seeing what you can do in future.
J-Cup @J-Cup - Change is one of the most difficult things that we face. But change is inevitable. One reason we don't like change is we get comfortable where we are. We get used to our friends, our job, the place we live. And even if it's not perfect we accept it, because it's familiar. And what happens is, because we're not willing to change, we get stuck in what God used to do, instead of moving forward into what God is about to do. Just because God's blessed you where you are doesn't mean you can just sit back and settle there. You have to stay open to what God is doing now. What worked five years ago may not work today. If you're going to be successful, you have to be willing to change. Every blessing is not supposed to be permanent, every provision is not supposed to last forever. We should constantly evaluate our friendships. Who's speaking into your life? Who are you depending on? Make sure they're not dragging you down, limiting you from blossoming. Everybody is not supposed to be in our life forever. If you don't get rid of the wrong friends, you will never meet the right friends.
deluxe1027 @deluxe1027 - Thanks for helping me with all that techno shit. Really helped me out alot.
Snow Leopard @Snow Leopard - Thank you so much for introducing me to this place. Its really been a journey and you were there through it all. Thank you for being such a kind friend when everything went to hell.
VinegaR @VinegaR - I met you a couple months ago, and you're one of the funniest people I know. You turn negative comments into weird, funny jokes. That's something I love about you. You have a great personality, and I hope you don't change when I come back. I'll miss you a lot. Please keep in touch buddy.
Derp @Derp - We stopped talking recently, but you're cool.
quack @quack - Remember when you intentionally rdm'd me and got away with it? Now that I'm not a staff member, I'm coming for you.
D3F4ULT @D3F4ULT - Miss you :/ lets play L4D2 though, yehah?
JacobNic @JacobNic - One of the most toxic, rude people on this server. You are driving away new members and I hope the staff do something about it
Avo @Avo - My third admin. Thanks for being there when I was demoted and picking me up again.
Byleth @Byleth - Hey, you never responded to my dms but I think your profile picture is really cute lol, who is it? 😋
Graf @Graf - Best of luck on your application, I trust you will succeed.
Cute @Cute - Your pfp weirds me out and I have no comment besides that. Except directing shame towards you.
mcnoided @mcnoided - Playing with you was a lot of fun. It brought me back to what TTT should be.
nossy30 @nossy30 - The man. The myth. The legend.
Knirean#2927 @Knirean#2927 - Best wishes for your family. I know it can be hard, but you'll be a great dad.
Candy Corn(bread) @Candy Corn(bread) - My eight admin. Thank you for your wisdom and late night trainings when I had just come back.

Well guys thats all I have for now..If I remember some names I may tag them again, again sorry if I forgot anyone. You all mean so much. I'll still be around as a regular though 😒😩👌💯you won't get rid of me that easy 😔😔😎

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Lite
if i meant so much, where the heck is my tag