Weapon Harpoons?

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Some of you asked for harpoons. Should we have harpoons? They will most likely have the throw-through-wall exploit fixed because it's a pretty messed up thing to play against, but otherwise would work similarly to how they always were.

What do you think?

EDIT: After some feedback from players here and in Discord, I'll make keeping through-walls-throwing an option. Please make sure to change your vote if needed.

Last edited:

Pigeon

Pijon mustard
Crescent Infinity
Personally I like the idea of harpoons through walls. That's the fun part of them. Never found them to be super overpowered anyway.

Reactions: Dolph1n

Weiss

1%
Crescent Infinity
esp if we dont have 3x harpoon, harpoons going through walls isn't really a problem

neutral - impartial to if they're in or out

Dolph1n

we ballin my ninjas ⛹️
Crescent Plus
harpooning people through walls, especially when you can't see through them, was always one of my favorite parts of sgm. it was super skill-based, for both the traitors, and innocents because of the way you played around common harpoon spots.

+1

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
After some feedback from players here and in Discord, I'll make keeping through-walls-throwing an option. Please make sure to change your vote if needed.

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Thank you for voting!

It seems most of you want this mechanic back, so we're trying something original.
We're introducing the Tomahawk, an original weapon we created that is similar to the harpoon but is designed to be more fair to both sides. It's a one-hit kill thrown weapon that can be thrown through walls (as long as they aren't too thick), but travels in an arc and is affected by gravity faster than the harpoon to make sure it's not too easy. Better sharpen your aim!

This is an experimental idea that we want to evaluate, so we may make additional changes to it based on your feedback. Please let us know what you think once you had the chance to try it.

Reactions: Siddo and Pigeon
Status
Not open for further replies.