Introduction Hello to all!

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Hello, my name is CyanideINaFISH. I am an avid GMod player with about 1,750 hours in game, most of that devoted to single player sandbox. I do enjoy the TTT gamemode and have found refuge in the servers that offer a unique spin on TTT. I have played on LexusRP and TTT. I was even a moderator for those servers before they closed out. After they did, I went on a search to find more servers to be a part of. My quest led me to moat.gg, which most of you already know, has become very toxic in the past few weeks/months and the drama is too much. I stumbled upon someone who was talking about the features of Project Crescent and I was intrigued and curious, so I inquired. He sent me the forums link and here I am. I really do wish to help out this community as I did LexusRP and TTT. I am now just waiting until tomorrow, when Crescent Launches. Thank you for reading!

Methelin

Crescent Content Coordinator
Crescent Lite
Welcome to Crescent!

Sorry for hiding one of your elaborate posts commenting on current MG events, it was higher-ups' decision to hide anything that spreads the drama and one of your threads was requested to be hidden by first attainable moderator, me in that case.

Welcome to Crescent!

Sorry for hiding one of your elaborate posts commenting on current MG events, it was higher-ups' decision to hide anything that spreads the drama and one of your threads was requested to be hidden by first attainable moderator, me in that case.
I can totally understand that decision. I more than likely would have done the same myself. I was gone for a while and was not fully aware of the magnitude of the events. If I had known that it was the way it was I would have never posted it in the first place. Regardless I feel that my new home will be Crescent. Happy Gaming!

EDIT: I was partially aware but not to the extent that would prevent me from posting

Last edited: