Introduction I guess

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Proper

Lurker
Hi for the millionth time, it's Proper. I was apart of SGM for a very brief time at the end of 2016 before I was COI'd. I don't like to talk about it :)
I was very toxic and big mean and this upset Mr. Highwon vewy much VnV

I've been around again for ~1 year give or take and I'm pretty happy that I am because I got to reconnect with some old friends and make a lot of new friends as well. The real treasure was all the trolling bans we've collected along the way

I am currently 18 (my birthday is in 1 month uwu say happy bday sluts) and going to college in Philadelphia for computer science. As far as my online life goes, I'm apart of another community ( helix @helix almost took down the server once ty) in which I run and manage the staff team and the playerbase with 3 other people. It's pretty great, and I enjoy myself there, so I don't necessarily plan to leave it for Crescent atm. But I'll be around of course. I have another foot in another community already anyway so what's a 3rd foot

I'm a very friendly person if u don't act stupid towards me so say hi sometime :)