Other increase/add more grenades to maps

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
some maps have from nearly 0 to none at all grenades/smokes/flashes on the map, the grenade launcher feels kinda useless at this moment

Zyp

Veteran Member
+1

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
This really needs to be addressed, half of the time I cannot find ant grenades and since the grenade launcher requires you to provide it nades it makes the weapon useless on most maps.

andrewca79

Crescent Plus
+1 I hardly ever find grenades on maps to the point where I kind of forget they exist

MiGGo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Be aware though that if too many frag grenades spawn on the map, the grenade launcher might become an incredibly OP weapon

Anna

big titty bitch
Crescent Plus
honestly i was thinking the same thing last week. there really aren't enough grenades and i miss them

+1

Reactions: MemeDaddy

Torbjörn

Crescent Infinity
Be aware though that if too many frag grenades spawn on the map, the grenade launcher might become an incredibly OP weapon
Yeah, that's very true, the ratio is fine it's just an issue of many maps not having any or very limited areas that they can spawn at.

salisian

Crescent Plus
Just have each map borrow a few from InnocentMotel. That map has way too many as it is. We spend the first minute and a half of every round completely blind.

• Funny
Reactions: Torbjörn and Anna

Leo

The All Seeing Eyes Of The Gods
Crescent Plus
Not counting T/D weapons. It seems you want it as a regular secondary, usable any round as long as someone has it equipped. There would be no skins for it, as it's not a CS:GO weapon, it wouldn't belong to the weapons already implemented, as it's not a CS:GO weapon. On servers like MG I would support the suggestion, but here, it just doesn't fit.
Yeah, that's very true, the ratio is fine it's just an issue of many maps not having any or very limited areas that they can spawn at.

Re arm it with a random grenade on each spot so its randomized

Torbjörn

Crescent Infinity
Hey everyone, I have a channel on Discord where I’m taking suggestions for maps that need more nade spawns. I’m open to suggestions and want to fix maps that need nade spawns changed more than others first.

Zyp

Veteran Member
Hey everyone, I have a channel on Discord where I’m taking suggestions for maps that need more nade spawns. I’m open to suggestions and want to fix maps that need nade spawns changed more than others first.
all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.