Other Inventory expander

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Snuggle Struggle

Have 1-time use inventory expander like in tf2.
They should be sold in the store for CC (cause player get little bit even if they haven't bought them)
the model could be the one in tf2.

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
yeah i think there should be inventory expanders maybe like 1 line of slots but it cost cc, ez $ opal cash in on this

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I mean, this is already a thing. If you buy Crescent Lite you get extra slots permanently. Inventory space is a struggle though, so this might be a good addition but at the same time it would make buying the monthly ranks have less value.

Reactions: Kearnzy

Snuggle Struggle

I mean, this is already a thing. If you buy Crescent Lite you get extra slots permanently. Inventory space is a struggle though, so this might be a good addition but at the same time it would make buying the monthly ranks have less value.
Yea you are true, but couldn't there be a way to make the expander worth the same amount as the premium Cresent without the other additions.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
Yea you are true, but couldn't there be a way to make the expander worth the same amount as the premium Cresent without the other additions.
Yes but then it would have to be monthly. The monthly subscription based ranks are there to ensure continuous funding. I’m just not sure if Opal would be willing to add this or not since it would devalue the existing ranks.