Accepted Jihad warning description

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBee

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
recently ive seen and have experienced that people who use jihads arent aware of the "teammates warning "concept"", thus they are using their jihad equipment without warning their traitor buddies beforehand, resulting in rdm, so my suggestion is to add a warning description to the jihad to avoid these kinds of situations

MiGGo

Crescent Lite
Would it be possible to make Traitors that buy a Jihad glow for other Traitors? Like the red outline. I feel like that'd be a cool effect that warns ur T buddies that this man might blow up in a second

As an addition to the warning of course

Reactions: Opalium

{KLZ}bobnot

Easier option is to make c4 not damage T-buddys because on maps like clue if you know where to place them you can kill everyone on the server with 2x c4

UncleBee

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
Easier option is to make c4 not damage T-buddys because on maps like clue if you know where to place them you can kill everyone on the server with 2x c4
this is suggestion for the jihad 🤔, and the C4 is fine imo, since it shows the icon and timer when planted from close up and far away

{KLZ}bobnot

Yes i kind of meant jihad and c4 if killing a team mate is slayable in either circumstance then it kind of renders them useless and too dangerous to use. especially with tasks like kill 10 people within 10 meters in the same round the only way of achieving that is jihad at spawn the second the round starts. Take away t buddy damage from c4/jihad problem solved.

Carned

✘o ✘o
Crescent Lite
Yes i kind of meant jihad and c4 if killing a team mate is slayable in either circumstance then it kind of renders them useless and too dangerous to use. especially with tasks like kill 10 people within 10 meters in the same round the only way of achieving that is jihad at spawn the second the round starts. Take away t buddy damage from c4/jihad problem solved.

But then if you see someone survive a c4/jihad that everyone else died to, they are instantly going to be KOS'd for being a T.

Also there isn't a task to kill 10 people within 10 meters in one round so nothing to worry about!

Reactions: FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
A line of generated text could pop up on the screen or in the chatbox when you buy a Jihad stating that you are required to warn you T-buddies before use, or resulting RDM reports may occur.

Reactions: Opalium

{KLZ}bobnot

But then if you see someone survive a c4/jihad that everyone else died to, they are instantly going to be KOS'd for being a T.

Also there isn't a task to kill 10 people within 10 meters in one round so nothing to worry about!
1) yes that is a task
2) so be it surely that is better than rdming a team mate

Carned

✘o ✘o
Crescent Lite
1) yes that is a task
2) so be it surely that is better than rdming a team mate
There definitely isn't a task to kill 10 enemies in close range in ONE round. Most players don't even get 10 kills in a round.

And it's quite simple to warn in chat about a Jihad. Would you like to be killed by an innocent just because your T buddy jihaded and you had no part in it and just survived and were killed? Not fun.

A simple little bind to say "I'm jihading run away" will suffice.

FrostedBlade

Crescent Lite
I think that it would be cool if a line of text was generated in the chatbox when a fellow Traitor purchases a Jihad/Deathstation. The rules would still require them to warn their T-buddies before they use the Jihad, but at least people can see that they are planning to use explosives that could kill them.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
There definitely should be a warning in chat for this. Also, maybe a toast notification from the upper left might be better since it would stand out from chat. One for all traitor buddies and one for the person purchasing it telling them to warn before jihading.

Status
Not open for further replies.